Main Point of Contact
Click the E-mail below to get in touch
Purpose of Role
Providing a weekly shows for the station.[divider]
- Record a two/three hour show every week
- Give air time to unsigned bands
- Self-promote your show
- Interview bands at various locations (sometimes at home via skype or phone)
Benefits to you
- Your get your very own show
- Gain new experience in the music industry
- Meet new people who like the same music as you
- Become part of a team that is expanding and growing
- Meet signed and unsigned bands and interview them.
- Attending live events and festivals for press.
Qualities, skills and experience that are useful for this role
- Background knowledge of rock music (all genres), though you may have a particular theme for your show.
- Team player
- Support the aims and goals of Midlands Metalheads Radio
- Promoting Midlands Metalheads Radio when attending live events as a representative
- You must provide a demo of at least 1 hour to demonstrate your DJ skills and to give us a taste of what your show would sound like.
- At Midlands Metalheads Radio, we support bands all kinds of bands, but we want to be a platform for unsigned bands. It is important that you are happy to give them airplay on your show.
At least 3 hours per week to provide one show per week. More info on the format of your show will be provided during the recruitment process.
Unfortunately, MM Radio cannot provide travel expenses to events. However, MM Radio will arrange guest passes to events where possible.
Mainly working from your home. Various locations for attending live events for interviewing.[divider]
This description reflects the hopes of Midlands Metalheads Radio for the team and station and is not contractually binding in any way to either party.[divider]
Check Out Our Other Volunteer Work Within Midlands Metalheads, Click Here